<body>

Hoping for a Little Sunshine.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 ;

It's a Wednesday and I can only leave the house around 10am and as of the moment, I have 2 hours left. I slept around 2:40am because of loaded school work and because I took a nap from 9pm-11pm AND because of the most unexpected reasons. It's beyond unusual for me to wake up at 7am, knowing that I barely had 5 hours of sleep, but I did! It's quite and achievement that I never even felt too sleepy to go back to bed and hey, I'm 2hours ahead of my alarm clock!

I've been mulling over a lot of things for the past few days and true indeed, my birthday is just a week away and I'm having a landslide of emotions right now for a couple of reasons. Next week is final judgement week since we'll be having our final exams in three subjects and will be passing a number of documents. And oh, IT'S OUR ISMATH 3 FINAL EXAM ON MY BIRTHDAY. It's from 3:30 - 5:30pm which means spending the whole morning at school reviewing again, since we have a grade consultation in another subject around 10 O' Clock. What a blast!

I wonder how things will turn out today. I bet it will be another busy day, but less of something worth looking forward to. It's the second to the last day of regular school days and I do not know if I should mind traces of melancholy or sing in a happy tune because the term is finally over. I don't know if things will be the same next term, or if something worse is coming, or if it's a start of a new beginning. Oh, how fast time flies...

I am hoping for a little sunshine in my cloudy day, and have to wake up from this crazy nightmare. Maybe I shouldn't because it isn't just a figment of my imagination, or so I thought.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@8:15 AM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsBusybee.
&heartsI Love Rainy Days.
&heartsLittle Miss Hyper.
&heartsDay Two.
&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2