<body>

Sometimes you have to...
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 ;

"And I guess it's not so bad... when you get a little laugh, and you get a little hope. However, the saddest things don't really have an ending. You just have to find ways to replace it with something joyous...something that will keep you breathing the whole day, at least. " [c]Beiii♥

I hate the fact that my eyes are still quite puffy, and it still hurts a bit. I have to study three chapters for our DepEx tomorrow and it sucks that I'll be going home late since the exam's from 6-8pm. Ohhhh:|

Anyhoo, things lightened up a bit today because Gigi and I started recording our songs -lyrics by her, and music by me. Hey, hey... I think the whole "DNA" thing is really a great idea. Plus, I'd still be able to pursue my passion for music even though I deal with academic matters every-single-day.

Time flies fast, huh? In barely two weeks, August will be over and it's hello September. "Too much to do but so little time".

Sometimes you have to take a break...sometimes you have to escape reality for a while. Sometimes all you have to do is have faith, and hold on.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@8:33 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.
&heartsBlank.
&heartsSummer IS Over.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2