<body>

How clever of you, rain.
Friday, June 11, 2010 ;

Today, it was my first time to enter the Court of Appeals.
At first the the police marshals insisted that we come back again with a letter addressed to a specific contact but with a few smiles and "We're from De La Salle University-Manila", we marched right in. Ah, stereotypical persons.

Today, it was my first time to travel by train to Tayuman station, and enter the Department of Health.
The buildings looked abandoned, and the streets were empty. We were total aliens to the place, and every hallway we passed through seemed like those on horror movies. I didn't think that such ambiance would bring us luck. We're all excited to be working on their systems \m/

Today, I nearly died of suffocation.
Let me explain. It's not that I'm being rude, but when we rode the LRT to Tayuman from Pedro Gil, there was this big guy who really had an unpleasant odor. Those who were near him tried to find room to breathe in their slightly perfumed-hankies. I, who was a few inches away from him, sought refuge in my own shirt. There were seconds that I tried to stop breathing to at least lessen the obviousness of people around us but it just cost me a heart beat. Yadiya. Lesson learned. I shall bring a hanky next time!

Today, I've experienced going home with an umbrella and make bargains with the rain for the first time.
I actually "talked" to the rain. I was like, "Rain, please stop for a while until I get home and I promise I shall enjoy you with a cup of coffee warming my hands." but unfortunately, it stretched my patience' limit and even added a few roars of thunder that caught me unprepared. Clumsy me, I loosely held my umbrella that's why it played tag with me. @$#%!&$%!! I was soaking wet, was freezing, and was laughing at myself. Passersby might have thought I was crazy and more but the hell I care. This little girl loves playing under the rain and is in love with it:]

Today, I will set my mind on the goal and tomorrow, I will make my first step to achieve it.
Keep your head in the game.
I made a little checklist of "thingiees to do" before classes resume and listed them according to priority, with little pink stars as bullets. Hey, ho. If you could only get a sneak peak at small notebook or my planner (which is impossible by the way), you'd probably ask "How did you create all these weird-candy-like-rainbow-puffy-doodles-and-text??". The answer is simple - that's B. :]

Tomorrow is the official start of my 3-day weekend.
Good thing CWTS wouldn't ruin it anymore. HAHAHA \m/

End of bold-it phase.
_____________________
Goodnight :]
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@8:16 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsBlank.
&heartsSummer IS Over.
&heartsWonderland.
&heartsFlipped Out.
&heartsI know you missed me.
&heartsTick-Tock.
&heartsTwo is better than one.
&heartsNot the Usual Morning.
&heartsMy Melody.
&heartsIt's a four.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2