<body>

Not the Usual Morning.
Friday, April 23, 2010 ;

It's a fine day, and I don't want to beat a dead horse and ruin the rest of my summer. Last night I admit I wasn't myself. Maybe I was too tired, my head had pounding bricks in it, and I was s-a-d. I fell asleep holding my pillow tight.

I woke up early this morning, would you believe? I made breakfast for my mom and my sister. Guess what my little experiment was?! Haha Flat and slightly crispy Chocolate Pancakes with Whipped Cream on top, and Tea Latte. It was really good for my first try though. After breakfast, my sister and I fixed this small room we have for school stuff, art materials, papers and etc. It was hot as hell in there and were were drenched in eeky sweat. Yadiya. We managed to tidy up whole place and make room for next school year's junk. BRAVO:] Before taking a long bath, I made a 2-minute routine for morning exercise. HA! I can see buckets of sweat and tight abs. LOL

I think I'll be taking a nap to ease down a bit and rest my head. I've been seeing signs of Low-blood-ness (i hope I'm wrong) for the past few days and I don't like it :(

I'll update whenever. Cheers:]
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@2:33 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsMy Melody.
&heartsIt's a four.
&heartsHello, Summer!
&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...
&heartsTaft Chic.
&heartsCoffee Hype
&heartsA little of valentine's day.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2