<body>

The start of a 5-day not-so-break.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 ;

Yadiya. I'm working on our machine project right now hoping I could finish it by tomorrow. I'm experimenting on MS Access but I'm not used to using the 2007 version :[ uhh *cross fingers* Anyhow, I'll devote one day of rest though which is on Friday also to give respect to the occasion.

The sky seems to be pale this afternoon. I can feel that it's going to rain later...or drizzle perhaps? Ahh, I love cold afternoons. It just isn't good for me when I have a lot of work to do since it lulls me to sleep.

Very well then, back to work. I need to revive my decaying programming skills. Dastrap burried it somewhere :|

PS: Yesterday was epic. The most unexpected things happened especially my first... <3

B-bunny's asleep. I'll try to post a picture of her soon :p

I need an escape from reality this week. Oh well, Goodafternoon ;))
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@2:11 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...
&heartsTaft Chic.
&heartsCoffee Hype
&heartsA little of valentine's day.
&heartsGone with the wind.
&heartsSing to me the song of the rainbow.
&heartsSurvival of the fittest.
&heartsIf only I had superpowers...
&heartsAmazingly Amazed.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2