<body>

Cheers to eight.
Friday, April 9, 2010 ;

Hello, sunshine!:) I woke up around 10:30 am with a big bubble of thoughts. It was my first time to watch the movie "One More Chance" last night (call me loser, whatever :p) and I cannot help but recall scenes that were both sweet and heartbreaking. John Lloyd broke my heart last night and I do not want another one...in other words, I am not yet ready to have one. It's kind of funny how I whispered my own sentiments to myself like "Ganon pala yon :( ", "Waa I don't want things like that to happen" while watching. I cried over lines, I cried while Lloydee and Bea cried.


"She loved me at my worst, you had me at my best. You chose to break my heart. (cries)"

SANA AKO, AKO NA LANG.AKO NA LANG ULIT.


Going back... my mom suddenly blurted out "Parang ganyan din kami ng papa mo noon." and I was like, "Ohh... pero meant to be talaga kayo e" and she smiled with a blush on her cheeks. Oh my, mom!!! *laughs* Hold it, my story doesn't end there. She also said something like "Take care of your heart." In my mind, yes I am taking care of it right now...and when I give my heart,if I will give my heart, it will be completely or I'll never give my heart. It's just this or that. Time will only tell:)

Whew I just wrote something from the heart...amazing. Anyhooo, next week is (oh-my-gosh-thank-you-Lord) the last week of the third term and I only have 2 days to go before my summer vacation becomes official. I'll be working on requirements this weekend and hopefully get to finish them by Monday. *cross-fingers* We'll be visiting my grandparents later this afternoon to check on them. Hopefully, if we come home early, I'd be working on the Fildlar research paper I-wish-was-a-video-instead. Sheesh.

I said something for the very first time yesterday. Something I never thought I would be sure of...but there's THAT one final thing I still have to think about, and be prepared for. Someday, I know I will have an answer that could possibly change my life. It just takes time to get to it but hey, I'm on my way♥
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@12:26 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...
&heartsTaft Chic.
&heartsCoffee Hype
&heartsA little of valentine's day.
&heartsGone with the wind.
&heartsSing to me the song of the rainbow.
&heartsSurvival of the fittest.
&heartsIf only I had superpowers...


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2