<body>

My Melody.
Monday, April 19, 2010 ;

It's been a very tiring day indeed. I spent the whole day in taft and boy was it great. The bummer part though was being the last to know that the consultation period for bisproc was moved to the 22nd. Gaah, I should've slept a little more. Well, at least I still was able to at Noriter. It's like my third home you know (LOL).

I slept, I smiled, I laughed, I slept. That was how things went during the first half of my day. My heart skipped a beat, his was so fast and when I mean fast, you can compare it to a full speed jet shooting across the sky.

Yadiya. I had a meeting around 1-4pm at noriter (again). It went fine and I must say that I really enjoy being part of the group. I mean REALLY. I guess I'll be more committed to it this coming school year and I'm quite excited for summer activities! HA, that means more posts. Cheers to awesome yeah's baby! \m/

I forgot to take pictures of Noriter's honeybread :( Dang, I must really bring my camera often. It's very mouth-watering, honey. Oh and don't forget to picture swirls of whipped cream and caramel on top. Fyeah. Anyhoo, the meeting ended around 4pm with Kuya Mico's psychology tests. Talk about the pegasus -ancient, dude...but I can say it's true. Blaah we're the only ones who can relate to it so, ignore :D

April 19. He sang for me...live, for the very first time. Unexpected, eh? But it's really... haha I'd rather keep it to myself :]

This week's kind of busy for a couple of reasons:
1. I have to finish my research paper for extra credits (hopefully)
2. I have to be able to get a 5 out of 5 in persuasion tactics on grade consultation day.
3. I must be able to finalize the venue for my debut
4. I plan to reach mission 5 of DMC4 \m/
5. I must get my hair and nails done. (IT'S A MUST.)
6. I should be able to buy a cocktail dress already.
7. I have to meet with my old buddies

Oh boy, being busy never really ends huh. I will eventually get through this week A-L-I-V-E. Ho, ho update you whenever.

Hugs&love,
bubbleskyprincess :]
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@6:21 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsIt's a four.
&heartsHello, Summer!
&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...
&heartsTaft Chic.
&heartsCoffee Hype
&heartsA little of valentine's day.
&heartsGone with the wind.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2