<body>

Hello, Summer!
Thursday, April 15, 2010 ;

No more school work, no more sleepless nights, no more "RAWRRRR" moments. FINALLY, my summer vacation has become official. HEARYE!

Day 1.

I'm not yet used to sleeping early and bumming around the house but I'll eventually get used to it. My plans for this summer aren't final yet but I sure have a few debuts to attend, school events to participate in, and hopefully accept pending invites to summer camps and outings.

Yadiya. I'll be watching Glee Season 1 again tonight. It makes me miss my highschool barkada so much. Yes...The singing, the blending, the jokes and laughs, the silly moments, the hugs, the fun and the moment when everything around seems so beautiful while singing. *sigh. I'll think I'll be recording a few songs I've written in the past and hopefully produce a good video. Haha

I got pretty bored today since I did nothing but sleep, eat and play. Tomorrow's set for a salon visit\m/ We're going to watch Clash of the Titans right after. HA:] I'll be posting something about it whenever.

That's all for now. Btw, I'm planning to change my layout before school starts. I just hope to be able to come up with something that suites B. Xiao:)
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@6:36 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...
&heartsTaft Chic.
&heartsCoffee Hype
&heartsA little of valentine's day.
&heartsGone with the wind.
&heartsSing to me the song of the rainbow.
&heartsSurvival of the fittest.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2