<body>

It's a four.
Saturday, April 17, 2010 ;

Ah, summer. I can feel you in my veins. I can't wait to hit the beach! Yadiya. Yesterday was quite a day off, I must say. We were supposed to go to Greenhills but ended up strolling along each floor at Robinson's Galleria. As promised, I would be posting a little something about Clash of the Titans.

Yes, the movie was really awesome. Zeus loves the people he created and in turn expects them to worship him through their prayers. Since Argon lost their love for Him and the other gods because of pride, Hades fled from the underworld to make an evil plan which is to betray Zeus and grow stronger through the fear of man. Perseus, the demigod who is Zeus' son, became the hero of Argon. I won't make it long since you could view the summary at http://www.imdb.com anyway:))

I am so into movies with an ancient Greek setting and god/goddess-like characters. Yea, movies like 300, Lord of the Rings, and Troy. Maybe it's because I find Greek Mythology very very amusing. Ah, I remember doing a monologue of Psyche when I was in fourth year bbbut that's a different story though. Anyhooo, I found myself a new hero last yesterday! :">



Gosh I don't know why I'm attracted to guys with this kind of hair :)) You see, from my short list of crushes I noticed one thing in common - THEY HAVE THE SAME HAIR. :| Yes, Channing Tatum, Vin Diesel, Wentworth Miller. I just find it cute and really handsome at the same time:]

Bla enough of my blabs. I had a big bucket of popcorn while watching the movie. Tater's is really good, I tell you. After watching the movie, we burned a few bills in Timezone and California Berry. Dang, I really love frozen yogurt. I like it plain, or with strawberry/blueberry on top. After filling our bellies we headed for different shops with cocktail dresses. All in all, I modeled 23 dresses and bought none. My mom found some of it too short, too tight, too revealing, too bulky, too dirty, too ugly. We weren't able to drop by Tomato, Forever 21, Chocolate, Okasyon, and Zara yet so, I'm hoping to find the perfect dress for me in one these stores.

My overall rating for the second day of my summer would be 4 out of 5. Scratch the tiring part though. It's day 3 today. I wonder...

I'll be reorganizing files in my laptop and transfer loads of files to my usb to be all set for next term. Isn't it a bit early? Haha nahh. Doing that would mean plus speed and less mess.

Xiao:]
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@2:05 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsHello, Summer!
&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...
&heartsTaft Chic.
&heartsCoffee Hype
&heartsA little of valentine's day.
&heartsGone with the wind.
&heartsSing to me the song of the rainbow.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2