<body>

I know you missed me.
Sunday, May 16, 2010 ;

The sky is pale, the wind is starting to dance. I've been counting fallen leaves as i watched people pass by. Not long ago I was in the exact scenario of a twisted tale...a memory that left scars.

It's not the usual afternoon, since I feel a lot more weak than yesterday. I need more blood.

Ah, I missed the feel of my fingers typing smoothly as each thought gets squeezed out of my resurrected brain. Weeks have passed since I last wrote something worth reading -sensible, for that matter. Let me trace a few prints back to where my story started. I'll be playing with guns. There, there, bullets.

♥Mitch's Debut
It was a thrilling experience to be reunited with some of my close friends. We weren't complete but I somehow still enjoyed the party. Free flowing drinks, music to die for -how crazy could it get?

Alas, I was able to tie in a few pictures taken and produce a primary pic in Facebook. Hearye!



♥DLSU's 4-day volunteer for PPCRV
This I must say is the most fulfilling experience I've had in the 17 years of my life. Yes, I have been involved in extra-curricular activities before that involved community service, love for the poor, and others but this is one's different in a million ways.

LaSallians are now part of history for playing a big role in the 2010 automated elections and I'm also glad to be part of it. The tasks weren't that hard, but it required full responsibility, honesty and discipline. It tested our patience as well. Yes, we've seen millions of election returns and encoded them, and you must know that a bunch of it has an intriguing story behind it. Years back, we were just discussing issues involving the politics as well as the elections in the past in our Social Science and Economics classes. Just recently, I have witnessed some of these issues and have had an actual experience in the new process of the 2010 Elections.





Anyhoo, the people there were great, the food w-a-s too, and the whole experience was really worth the time and effort. For God and country ftw \m/ Animo, LaSalle!

It was just now that I realized that my sophomore year is about to begin in 2 weeks. Time flies swift as a jet plane, huh. Yadiya, it's been a while since I've let loose babbles and thoughts. Let me, tomorrow maybe.

That very moment, I cannot and will not forget.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@2:23 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsTick-Tock.
&heartsTwo is better than one.
&heartsNot the Usual Morning.
&heartsMy Melody.
&heartsIt's a four.
&heartsHello, Summer!
&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.
&heartsYes...


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2