<body>

Wonderland.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 ;

I enrolled earlier this morning. It was my first time to bring cash with me instead of a cheque and I wasn't really familiar with the process but good thing I was able to go with the flow. It took a while to get the process wrapped up and the scorching heat toasted me like barbeque. After all that jazz I went on a date with me, myself, and I.

Strawberry cheesecake, caramel frap, acoustic music, pink notebook, bdj planner, laptop, car mats and the addictive aroma of espresso - little things that made my day unimaginably fascinating.


Ah yes, the lovely feel of being alone in a place so relaxing.



It's nice to have found time for myself -an escape from the chaotic distress of this world- wherein I can still be me and do the things I love doing...write, doodle, eat the food I like, take pictures of myself, sing along with the enthralling music, drown myself in the scent of espresso, day dream about things that make me smile, and think about how I'm doing so far this 2010. I realized that there had been a lot of changes, not just in the way I look or act, but in the way I view things. Yes I'm still that little girl who babbles about sweet nothings but I think I'm stronger this time. Strong enough to face tomorrow without being too scared of the day after it. Five words -I have grown a lot.

Sweet Serenity


The tranquil air, the calming atmosphere, the invisible silence...It gives off things to ponder on. I found inner peace by taking a second look at my life. It wouldn't hurt to get a little serious, and a little emotional, yes?

Rainbow Escapade


A sudden burst of emotions that make my heart skip a beat. Yes, it happens to me all the time. I'm a little bit of this and that. One second I'm crazy, then you'll surprisingly find me staring blankly at the sky or the wall. Moody, I must say. Go figure.

Saccharine Love


One of the sweetest things that gives you a taste of your own wonderland. I am the princess in my own world. It would be a dream come true to have a prince by my side, but to have a knight in shining armor would make turn all these magic into reality and I would love-love-love that.

Tomorrow will be a new start for me since I've found myself and just gotten better. It's pretty awesome...that feeling when you get to know yourself a little more♥

To love myself more would mean loving people who matter to me twice as much.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@10:14 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsFlipped Out.
&heartsI know you missed me.
&heartsTick-Tock.
&heartsTwo is better than one.
&heartsNot the Usual Morning.
&heartsMy Melody.
&heartsIt's a four.
&heartsHello, Summer!
&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2