<body>

Flipped Out.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 ;

It's like I'm going to pass out any minute now. I've had less than 3 hours of sleep, been with the craziest people I know, and spent my first outing with friends. I won't describe things in detail since the plan was to make this a quick one. Yadiya

Tapat Teambuilding
*We had carbonara (cooked by yours truly) & chicken paksiw(cooked by my twinny) and rice for dinner
*We had 3 activities that were tiring yet absolutely fun
*Three of our boys went GAY-GAY because of a consequence: BEBANG YU, LADYGOYANG and MIKIKAY. Fierce, pare :))
*The boys got drunk except mine
*People came out of their shells
*The water was friigin' hot and that just made it hard to resist
*Non-stop karaoke all night and all morning (Hiro Mejia ftw!!!)
*The songs made people go wild and screamo
*When everyone else passed out, 5 of us went berserk
*Floating in the pool was relaxing (cutest pool floater: Igoy Dimaano)
*I spent more than 8 hours in the pool, in and out
*When everyone else was awake, we fell asleep
*We had tuyo, red egg, tomato, noodles, fried rice, fried pasta, and sandwich for breakfast

Unforgettable, yes? :] Let's do it again \m/

I think I'm gonna be sick, but I'm sure I can manage. I'll be having a massage tonight. Ah, perfect timing...perfect setting. Air-con, sax music, baked cinnamon and coffee. Until then, I'm signing off.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@7:44 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsI know you missed me.
&heartsTick-Tock.
&heartsTwo is better than one.
&heartsNot the Usual Morning.
&heartsMy Melody.
&heartsIt's a four.
&heartsHello, Summer!
&heartsCheers to eight.
&heartsThe start of a 5-day not-so-break.
&heartsAh, I see the light.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2