<body>

10-DAY CHALLENGE.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 ;

I've decided on doing the 10-day challenge...to atleast ease the pain and, get myself sleepy.

day 1 starts now.

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. I love you, and I’m sorry for hurting you, but you hurt me too. and it always happens…I don’t want to hate you for causing me this kind of depression. But I will still love you… and pray for you, and pray for us. and pray that dad gets home soon so you’d be more than happier :(

++

2. I miss the old you. I miss how things were before…when things were less complicated. But I’m happy you’re happy with your life right now. If you need me, I’ll be right here.

++

3. Please come home on my 18th birthday. :( It would mean a lot… really really mean a lot.:(

++

4. I miss your out-of-this-world recipes and experiments. I miss your silly boxers, and your flubby-“ab”ed stomach (if that’s what you call it). I miss how you wrestle me when I was a kid, and suffocate me with your hairy armpit (yuck). I miss having someone to argue with all the time, yet plays PS2 games with me all night and make bets…eat huge burgers and fries. I MISS YOU. Please come home.

++

5. We always argue every-single-day…from headbands to pillows. but deep inside I love you. I just don’t know how to express it… But I am very proud of what you’ve become.

++

6. Thank you for loving me through all these years, staying with me and making me your princess. I love you so much and I promise you that wish of yours, in a white dress you’ll love to see.

++

7. Thank you for being there. Thank you for taking time to listen to my rants and stories…for making me feel cared for, and loved. I hope you still would choose to stay in the end…. because I want you to be part of my life.

++

8. I’m glad you’re there. Even if your jokes are too silly, and your pick-up lines are so cheesy. I’m very happy I have someone like you in my life. Just please don’t be like THEM.

++

9. Thank you for inspiring me tonight. I saw one of your tumblr posts and I started making posts related to that. It helped me a lot, you know. It’s like a blessing in disguise. THANK YOU.

++

10. /future/ Please take care of my heart…cause I’ve been saving it for you.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@1:43 AM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.
&heartsBlank.
&heartsSummer IS Over.
&heartsWonderland.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2