<body>

Rainbows and Sunsets.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 ;

Have you ever felt so crushed, that the only refuge you'd get is to tilt your head up, close your eyes, breathe and let those tears fall without direction?

I told myself I would be writing something ecstatic for next post but here I am, getting the worst of both worlds, stretched beyond compare. How odd it is, that my emotions have been roughly tied too tight, it can no longer be suppressed.

I've been strong for the past few weeks because of reasons I cannot compel myself to believe in this very moment. Maybe, just maybe... I am not what some people think. I cannot be what they want me to be. I am not perfect. I am flawed in a million ways. I am me. and I have feelings too.

I am indubitably hoping that I manage to keep standing until everything is over, and at least take detours away from the inevitable road of pitfalls and frozen thorns.

I am keeping in my heart a surreal chimera of rainbows and sunsets...until then.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@1:11 AM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.
&heartsBlank.
&heartsSummer IS Over.
&heartsWonderland.
&heartsFlipped Out.
&heartsI know you missed me.
&heartsTick-Tock.
&heartsTwo is better than one.
&heartsNot the Usual Morning.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2