<body>

Inspire Me.
Monday, August 16, 2010 ;

Essays weren't too much of a headache to me until I got enrolled in Soctec1. Yes, the IEQ 3 looks easy but it would take a total brain-damage in order to come up with quality output and I-am-so-aiming-for-that since I've heard a lot of people say it isn't easy passing Soctec1 :| Ghaa...I still want to be a DL this term :( I think I'm overreacting, or maybe I just hate the subject that much (?).

My goals for tonight are quite simple:
[] Finish the essay, and finalize if necessary
[] Study for SANDES

Yes, only two important tasks and I need to finish them before 11pm at least. The deadline of the essay is still on Wednesday, and our Sandes DepEx is on the same day but from 6-8pm (nocturnal people, hello!) but I want to get things done tonight so I could work on:

[]final revisions of our Sandes Documentation due on Friday (must print final copy on Thurs)
[]study for the ismath3 quiz on Thursday
[]prepare for 2 debates (one focusing on Artificial Intelligence and the other one, i don't know yet. haha)

Yadiyadiyaaaa... I wish making the soctec essay is as easy as writing a blog entry :( Inspire me? ;;) Ohhhhhh :|
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@8:36 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.
&heartsBlank.
&heartsSummer IS Over.
&heartsWonderland.
&heartsFlipped Out.
&heartsI know you missed me.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2