<body>

Maybe I should HMHNow!
Sunday, August 15, 2010 ;

Maybe you're "The Coffee Mate",
maybe you're the sweetest gift of fate...
maybe you're the one,
maybe you're the reason behind every sadness gone...

Maybe you're the stranger in my most awaited dreams,
maybe you're my destiny how crazy as it seems.
Maybe, just maybe...you're the one for me.
How silly of me to think that way, how could you not see?

Maybe it's not yet time,
cause maybe it would be a crime.
Maybe in the end it's right,
maybe we should just hold on tight.

Until this dream becomes reality,
until we've reached our anticipated destiny.

I'll be saving my heart for you until then...
but now I cannot deny how much I miss you.♥
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@12:41 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.
&heartsBlank.
&heartsSummer IS Over.
&heartsWonderland.
&heartsFlipped Out.
&heartsI know you missed me.
&heartsTick-Tock.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2