<body>

Little Miss Hyper.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 ;

Before anything else, I'd be posting my "day three" of the 10-day challenge.

Day three: Eight ways to win your heart

I'll keep it simple and not-so-specific...go figure out the rest:)

one|| Be as natural as possible. BE YOURSELF. I don't like "pretend". :)

two|| Knowing all my favorite stuff ISN'T REALLY the MAIN THING. There's something more, something deeper. :)

three|| Something VERY UNUSUAL (things people wouldn't even THINK you'd be capable of doing) that you would do JUST FOR ME, something you've NEVER DONE in the past. again, JUST FOR ME :)

four|| Don't make me WIN challenges all the time just because you like/love me. BRING IT ON!

five|| Know how to deal with my terrible-moodswings :)))

six|| Surprise me with simple and sweet YET SINCERE things...

seven|| Make me laugh even when I don't want to smile.

eight|| Make me fall in love not just because you want me to be your girlfriend. Make me fall in love BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT. :]



There you have it! :)

I've been hyper almost the whole day and I do not know the real reason. First I was swaying and singing and swooshing. Then I walked on tippy-toes and looked for a teddy bear. :| I made silly faces ALL DAY LONG, played nanay-tatay-games...laughed out of nowhere(?) and... OH WHAT ELSE =)) Maybe it's because:
[X]I was wearing this pink and white striped "boyfiee polo-shirt" that seemed too big for me

[X]I lack sleep

[X]My last food-intake was around 11am. I forgot to eat for the rest of the day.

[X]My moodswings are clearly positive today.

Yadiya. This was a very lax day for me. Well, it SHOULD'VE BEEN but no. I seriously need to learn how to make simplify things and make it less complicated. It's kind of tiring to be stressed everyday, and worry about things ahead.

Tomorrow I will try my best to worry-less, and smile MORE! I hope I wouldn't leave an impression like "this girl's crazy! she smiles all the time." Haha.

Gigi and I have been recording songs this week. Two original compositions down, and two covers down! 1st-Martyr by DNA(that's us!), 2nd-My Heart by DNA(that's us...again!), 3rd-My Heart by Paramore, 4th-If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys.

I'm really excited to record more original compositions and covers ;)) Let's hope everything goes well...and we'd have enough time to do so:)

Ahh, I have to go to school tomorrow. DAAANG. Atleast it would be less stressful since I'd just be submitting documents...less of the "hanging-out-at-gox-with-laptops-on-duty" kind of thing I suppose?

Anyhoo, I feel really tired and I think I'm too sensitive today. Moodswings, easily hurt (physically). I hate days like this. :))

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE A ONE-DAY BREAK PLEASE.
love,
PrincessBeiii♥
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@11:00 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsDay Two.
&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2