<body>

Day Two.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 ;

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

[ONE] I play the guitar and compose songs at random, impromptu, or whenever my emotions cannot be contained.
I find it really amazing...the feeling when I make music from the heart.

[TWO] I cook, I bake, and I love experimenting! especially on dips and desserts ;)) (weird, huh?)
Maybe that's why I'm fat! :)) Rawr.

[THREE] I’ve never had a boyfriend. When I almost had one, he left. (3-4 yrs ago)
If ever I would have one, I'm hoping it would the last... If not, I'm still hoping it would be something that's right, and in perfect timing.

[FOUR] I hate things that crawl!!! worms, leeches, snakes, centipedes. GROSS.
YES, SERIOUSLY!!!

[FIVE] My hair is unique, I must say. It looks “fixed” even when it’s totally messy. AND, it has a natural lock of curls that is oftentimes not seen because of…too much shampoo I think? hey,ho.
My hair is actually messy everyday. haha

[SIX] I am a nocturnal alien. My brain functions at full speed when it’s kinda late already.
I think I've been used to sleeping late because of too much schoolwork, and a little but of procrastination. O_O But I get all fueled up for work even when it's late.

[SEVEN] I believe that someday, reality could be better than a dream come true with the right guy, at the right time…in God’s time.
Yes, I believe so.

[EIGHT] White is my favorite color when it comes to choosing my own tops. I find it so simple, yet very neat :] and…it’s a PLUS ATTRACTIVENESS score for guys who wear white :')
HMMM :')

[NINE] I am a kid at heart. :) Simple things can make me smile and laugh endlessly… so childish in many ways, yet I’m a fighter, babe \m/
I love rainbows and sunsets...and everything in between :]

+++
So, there. I decided to make this blog entry out of the 10-day challenge since I have a few things to do tonight. Maybe I'll try to edit this later?

love, Beiii.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@9:58 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.
&heartsHow clever of you, rain.
&heartsBlank.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2