<body>

I Love Rainy Days.
Saturday, August 21, 2010 ;

It's past noon. I woke up earlier than the usual 11am routine and I'm afraid I'll be falling asleep in the later part of the afternoon. It's raining and I can feel the relaxing chill of the wind. It's the perfect time for coffee and a slice of cheesecake perhaps? But since I can't drink coffee for a certain period of time, and there aren't any cafe's that serve cheesecakes around, I'll be having a cup of hot chocolate and toasted bread with cream cheese instead. Ah, this week will be part N of hell month. It's quite unbelievable that it's our last week of regular stuff, and the week after this is Finals week plus my birthday. Things are going really fast, but I'm really thankful I didn't get left behind.

I'll be attending Gabrielle's Cabaret 18th tonight, and I don't think I'd be able to go online so, here's DAY 4 [full version] of my 10-day-challenge :)

one. DREAM VS. REALITY
-I've been posting about this since I-forgot-when, but really -It crosses my mind all the time and I can't help but wonder if...

two. SANDES + CITE4D
-This has been my huge dilemma for nearly 3 weeks now and I haven't thought of the perfect solution yet. Dear God, please help me figure out something that I won't regret.

three. MY DEBUT.
-September 18, it is! Yet there are a lot to think about like if my dad's really going to be there, if everyone in my guest list would arrive, if my 18-roses and 18-candles would be complete, if my dress would be okay, if... *sigh. I hope everything turns out right.

four. HOW MY SECOND TERM WOULD BE LIKE.
-More stress is just around the corner, baby! ;)) I don't know how things will go next term. If things will be the same, or there'd be more BAD changes (oh God please no). I've had enough of all the sadness and depression this term. I'm praying that the next would bring me joy.

five. VACATION BABY!!!!!
-I am SO looking forward to this. Even if it's just a week, or a day. I seriously need a break from all the hard work and stress I've encountered. I need an escape from reality;))

six. LOVE and TIME
-Go figure.

seven. GRADES.
-I hope all my efforts are enough to get high grades. If not really high, at least enough grades to have a GPA that would make me a Dean's Lister again.



I think I'll be working on SPEECOM papers this afternoon before I take a nap:] Goody,goody:)) Btw, Gabrielle requested me to sing on her debut...and she wanted the song to be original :)) So yea, I made her a song entitled "She isn't Seventeen". I'll be uploading the video later :]

Love,
Beiii :)
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@12:37 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsLittle Miss Hyper.
&heartsDay Two.
&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.
&heartsBee-cause I can't help it.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2