<body>

Busybee.
Sunday, August 22, 2010 ;

Today's Sunday, and it's the start of our last regular (HELL) week at school. I've been sleeping the whole morning, and I helped mommy cook lunch (binagoongan) and dinner(caldereta). Believe me, everything she cooks is really delicious! &I'm trying to learn from her, and of course inherit special recipes I could use in the future since I love eating. hehey:]

I won't be posting too much about how my day went since my mom wants me to sleep early tonight. Here's the fifth day of my ten day challenge.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
[one] Eating indian mango and bagoong 2 weeks ago.
-Uhhh, my face had a lot of pinkish dots and I had a mild fever that night. :)) I SWEAR I WILL NEVER EAT THAT AGAIN. :|

[two] SOMETHING I CAN NEVER UNDO.
-though I wish I could... I wish I could. Until now, it's a very painful memory that keeps haunting me and some people involved.

[three] Overeating.
-Oh look, now I'm fat :| But I can still do something though. :)) at least before my debut.

[four] Giving my trust to...
-I wish I was strong enough that time. I wish I didn't "go with the flow". I wish I wasn't that vulnerable to "peer pressure". :|

[five] SOMETHING that left a mark.
-I never had scars, or deep cuts. I can't have such due to some consequences of being diabetic. By accident, IT happened and now, it just reminds me of a very painful and recent memory.

[six] Making life more complicated because of...
-Oh, this has been my dilemma for almost 2 months. I'm hoping that God would visit me in my dreams and comfort me with His words, tell me what's the right thing to do, and tell me that He loves me so much.

Yes, I know that regrets are useless since no matter how much we try to undo things, we do not and will never have a rewind button. Past is past, and whoever we are at present is what matters the most.

Yes, I know some of things I've written creates a blurred picture in your minds ;)) Maybe if you get to know me, or if you talk to me about it, we could paint a clear picture. :]

For now, it's goodbye to posting maybe?
I'll be having a rough week ahead. Wish me luck, and pray for me:]

LoveAlways,
Beiii ♥
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@9:41 PM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsI Love Rainy Days.
&heartsLittle Miss Hyper.
&heartsDay Two.
&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.
&heartsMaybe I should HMHNow!
&heartsLet the Good Times Roll.
&heartsRainbows and Sunsets.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2