<body>

Hey, silly.
Saturday, September 4, 2010 ;

DEAR YOU,

Where are you now...

I miss late night talks with you...

I miss our random, silly converstions...

I miss the way things used to be...

Where are you now...

How could you forget ME.

Am I really...that easy to forget?

Maybe I was too kind, I was too nice

to even entertain you...

But at some point, I wanted to figure out

if such REALITY could ever exist.

Maybe somewhere in between,

I caught myself hanging by a thread...

Ready to fly, ready to fall.

But now, you're nowhere to be found.

Will you really be gone forever?

Will you only exist in my "once upon a time",

and not in my "happily ever after?"

I do not understand WHY.

I don't think I will.

Quit playing, quit hiding.

Just be you...the REAL YOU.



Always,
ME.
|

♪♪♪B's thoughts and babbles@1:34 AM


just aminute
Photobucket
They call me "Beiii" but the real name's Bea. Currently taking BS-Information Systems @DLSU-M. Seventeen yet still has a heart of little girl. *Daydreamer. I hate turning a little older every 2nd of September. My lipbalm's cherry pink. I most certainly LOVE cheesecakes. I would like to have blue streaks on my hair. I once dreamed of being a rockstar. Music is my thing. How I wish photography too. I sing in the shower. Laugh like there's no tomorrow.&&Smile even when the world is falling apart. 'Cause really... I never run out of reasons to be HAPPY.

-- ♥ --- - -♥--- - --♥- -
---- -♥--- - ---♥-- - -♥-
It's always good to have a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake, and get a little escape from reality.

explore myworld

Photobucket
TUMBLR
TWITTER
PLURK

Somedaymaybe

►Dell Studio 1450
►new cellphone
►blue lava lamp
►white ballet flats
►new set of Staedtler pens
►strawberry cheesecake
►cute puppy
--♥- ---- --♥ - -- -♥--

►get lost in paradise

Expressyourself

be sure to leave your url and your name as well:]
let themroll
link ex's here:]
keep them coming
||simplypauline||
||knockhardlife||


get carriedaway

&heartsSeptember is my first love.
&heartsHoping for a Little Sunshine.
&heartsBusybee.
&heartsI Love Rainy Days.
&heartsLittle Miss Hyper.
&heartsDay Two.
&heartsSometimes you have to...
&hearts10-DAY CHALLENGE.
&heartsUntitled 01.
&heartsInspire Me.


Escape fromreality

Codemix&Design by:
||Bea Jalandoni||
*bubbleskyprincess*
||Jan02'10||

Credits: APcs2 1 2